This is a time in our lives where it seems like we’re pulled in a hundred different directions. Not only are we working hard to advance in our careers, but we also want to take the best care of both our growing children and ageing parents. SilverAlly aims to
Time and money are in short supply and the available information is confusing and can’t all be found in one place.
Do you, like many other sandwich generation caregivers, face these problems?
- My mother just got diagnosed with dementia, what do I do next?
- My father has hypertension and has suffered a heart attack before. If it happens again, what should I do before help arrives?
- My parents live on their own and are getting less mobile. What modifications can I make to their home to make it more elder-friendly?
- My father’s hearing and vision are worsening. What steps can I take to slow their decline and prolong his active life?
- What eldercare grants and subsidies are we eligible for but not making use of?
Know that you’re not alone in this journey – there are lots of eldercare resources available to you written by both experts and other caregivers in your situation. Best of all, you can find them right here.
You don’t have to be confused. Use the information below to take simple steps that have the most impact on your parents' quality of care, and equip yourself with the knowledge to make better decisions for them. Best of all, become less stressed as you get more organised.
Let this be the starting point of your learning journey.
7 Easy Steps to Significantly Improve the Care for Your Elderly Parents in Singapore
We Bring A Team To You
At SilverAlly, we understand that taking care of our loved ones is not a one-man job - that we all require a team of professionals to seek out for help.
That’s why SilverAlly is there every step of the way to help you understand what each role in your elder care team does and how they help.
Need more information on providing for your loved ones?
Call us at 626-515-00 or Request for service